Holly Springs Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Scott McCraw

Go down

Jodi Scott McCraw Empty Jodi Scott McCraw

Post by jodimccraw Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Name: Jodi Scott McCraw

Occupation: Administrative Assistant for Archer Western Contractors Ltd. – Currently working on the New Broughton Hospital project in Morganton, North Carolina

Quick Bio: I am married to Joe McCraw (user: Sheepdog) Very Happy. I grew up (and currently live) in the Glen Alpine/Lake James community, just outside of Morganton. Although I never picked up the hobby, some of my family members are hunters so I have grown up with various firearms in/around the home. Since Joe started with the Sherriff’s Department and became involved with Holly Springs Tactical, I have become more and more interested and involved in the firearms community.

Reason for joining Holly Springs Tactical: With my husband’s occupation and involvement with Holly Springs Tactical, I have become more aware that I alone, am responsible for my safety and self-defense. I can’t depend on someone else to protect me in a critical situation (although I know my husband would, if he were present). I am eager to learn more about various firearms and self-defense tactics. And….I like to shoot guns…any and all…bring them on. It’s just fun! bounce
I would also like to encourage other women to get EDUCATED, get INVOLVED, and ENJOY the firearms community! lol!

jodimccraw

Back to top Go down